Contact Info

Email: mlarson4@myldsmail.net

Mission Office Address:
Elder Matthew Robert Larson
Washington Seattle Mission
10675 NE 20th Street
Bellvue, Washington 98004-2860

Monday, July 31, 2017

Week 93

hola como estas?

My life has been nothing less than insane!

We had youth come out with us a lot this past week, I was not expecting they would be bold in certain circumstances but they were, Juvy and Kazuma, they came out with us only because we promised them Mcdonalds


​Ammon on the other was super chill with coming out with us!

our investigators have been asking for lots of service, but they won't read the Book of Mormon or pray, so we be dropping them

Went on Exchange with Elder Henrie, We celebrated Angela Ducots B-day, we got her a fidget spinner, she loved it

Had a ward BBQ with Hawaiian burgers, followed up with V-ball and it was so much fun. we didn't keep score this time and everybody was having a blast!

I can't think straight so many thoughts in my mind, I can't believe it all is coming to an end :(

But come on get happy, I'm still alive, so watch out!

Love and Prayers, Elder Larson
Say hello to Kylo  Ren



No comments:

Post a Comment