Contact Info

Email: mlarson4@myldsmail.net

Mission Office Address:
Elder Matthew Robert Larson
Washington Seattle Mission
10675 NE 20th Street
Bellvue, Washington 98004-2860

Monday, July 24, 2017

Week 92

"I feel deep within, just beneath the skin, 
I must confess, I feel the Spirit,
It's coming from the light, it's feeling right, 
It helps my soul, and helps my heart,
nobody can hear it scream, maybe it's whispering,
what if it's inside of me, what a Blessing,
I feel deep within, just beneath the skin, 
I must confess, I feel the Spirit!"

Amazing stuff being going on in the realm of FInn Hill, I Elder Larson have been adventuring this fine area for months, I have had down pour rain beat on my back, the sunny sun blind my eyes, and now a Chevy Malibu is here to save me from the frightful weather, Oh how I love dear Delilah(Our Malibu) alas my days of riding her are over, Elder Frei is now the designated driver... By no means was I a quote on quote bad driver. President made a new rule that last transferie's don't drive, unless there company doesn't have privileges, which Elder Frei had none, until today!

Theres all the Finn Hill drama for ya, other than that, not much has really changed, Elder Frei and I are killin it out here, talking to a lot of people and especially this past week we started to thin the area books, because, usually you should have 1-2 area books, we have four, used to be five, but we thinned it out earlier down to four, so now the goal before I leave is to make this area a Golden Paradise that everybody wants to go to!

We have had an assortment of meals this week, again due to the ward trying to fatten me up I think before I go home, but nay, I still weigh... wait I won't spoil it here, I will surprise you all when I get home! needless to say, we have had Burgers, Pizza, more Burgers, Pasta galore, and to top it off the ultimate Taco Salad!

Other news, we have been videoing converts in the ward for a mission project and it is so cool to hear every bodies covert stories! 

Well adios Amigos's

Lovely prayers, Elder Larson

At the Farmers Market

Bro. Segobia- one of the best guys ever!

Our zone

No comments:

Post a Comment