Contact Info

Email: mlarson4@myldsmail.net

Mission Office Address:
Elder Matthew Robert Larson
Washington Seattle Mission
10675 NE 20th Street
Bellvue, Washington 98004-2860

Monday, August 7, 2017

Week 94

It's Bitter sweet to come so far, to gain so much experience and knowledge, I'm just getting started here and now I am just about go home, which I am indeed excited for, I have loved Serving on Mercer Island, West Seattle, Edmonds, Cottage Hill, Bothell Spanish, and Finn Hill 

This past week was a blur, We dropped Arberie, we met Blain the Basher Master, Had my final Zone Conference, and we met a guy who was haunted by evil spirits

We also had a District day, we did weekly planning as a District, and then did service again as a district

This coming we we are busy, because a lot of the members want to see me before I go...

When you serve strong and true, you will see what the Lord can do through you!

Love and Prayers, Elder Larson
We are the Team Redmond Team!

Love this Zone

District Leader Elder Fukuoka

Catch you on the flip side!!

No comments:

Post a Comment