Contact Info

Email: mlarson4@myldsmail.net

Mission Office Address:
Elder Matthew Robert Larson
Washington Seattle Mission
10675 NE 20th Street
Bellvue, Washington 98004-2860

Monday, June 26, 2017

Week 88

We helped with a lot of moves this week, as is my custom I grab the Heaviest stuff I can find, now my muscles are sore... Thats okay though! Because it means I am building muscle!

Here is the rundown of my week:

It was Hot, which meant everybody was outside at the Beach, we spent countless hours at the beach, we handed out Book of Mormons and many Gospel conversations, almost died of heat (Not really, but it was miserable and we were only in the 90's) 

Our members have been solid, they have given us so much food, it has been great! 
We had our Zone Conference which went super well, we almost had the cleanest car in the whole Zone, we were barely second place. We talked a lot about the Book of Mormon, turns out the Book of Mormon is key to testimony, so I highly recommend reading it often!

We had the Kirkland Fireside, my last Fireside as a Missionary, saw many Missionaries, Members, and friends for possibly the last time as a Missionary. It has truly been a fantastic experience, as I have strived to do the right thing, the Lord has blessed me with so much. Though it is hard for me to see sometimes, but after going this far in my mission, I have become more... There is so much I need to do, so much that needs to be done, but I have been called to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ, I have the opportunity to bless the lives of those around me with this amazing message. It doesn't end when my mission ends, I will always be on the Lords errand. The Mission has been a good start on this long journey of life. We have great reason to rejoice in so wonderful a thing. Realize your potential and strive to be your best and God will bless you!

With Love, Elder Larson


                                                                     Loads of Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment