Contact Info

Email: mlarson4@myldsmail.net

Mission Office Address:
Elder Matthew Robert Larson
Washington Seattle Mission
10675 NE 20th Street
Bellvue, Washington 98004-2860

Monday, June 5, 2017

Week 85

What sayest Thou? a question that was once asked to the Savior himself, when a Woman taken in Adultery was brought to him, the Pharisee's exclaiming "Moses in the Law said such should be stoned", Jesus got to ground and started drawing and when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her", being conflicted by their own conscience, they departed.

Jesus Exclaims, "I am the Light of the World!"

The Scribes and Pharisees were none too pleased and they accused him of bearing False Witness, Jesus states that his Witness is true, that he and his Father bear record of it. The Pharisee's were confused in which Jesus says "Ye neither know me nor my Father" He tells them that if any man believes on him and the truth that he has hitherto said they will be Free, In which the Pharisees in Anger said "We be Abraham's seed and never been in bondage to any man!" Jesus says in John chapter 8 verses 37-40
    know that ye are Abraham’seed; but ye seek to kill mebecause my word hath no placin you.
speak that which have seen with my Father    Ye do that which ye have seen with your father. They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith untthem, If ye were Abraham’s childrenye would do the works of Abraham. But now ye seek tkill me, man that hath tolyou the truth, which have heard of God: this did not Abraham.                     He then preaches deliverance of the dead and the power that his Father hath given him,then say the Pharisees unto Jesus "art thou greater than Abraham who is dead?" Jesus said unto them "Your Father Abraham rejoiced to see my day, and he saw it, and was glad" then said the Pharisees unto him "and hast thou seen Abraham?" Jesus said unto them "Verily Verily, I say unto you, even before Abraham was, I Am" 
Often I ask myself "Is it true?" My quick answer is always "Yes, of course it is", but the question comes again and again "Is it really True?", I am thankful for the testimony that I have been blessed to receive, That Jesus Lived, Loved, preformed Miracles, Atoned for our Sins, and Died for us. I know he rose from the dead, that he continues to Love us, Bless us, Strengthen us, and wants all of us to come back. There is a God above, He has a Plan for us, a plan that has brought me much Joy. I cannot say I know it all, but it sufficeth me to say that I do Hope with all my Heart that all these things are True, every last bit of it, from the Prophets words to the Book of Mormon, from Joseph Smith to the Temple. I am not one liken unto Abinidi who was as Bold as a Lion,  nor am I one of great stature  such as Nephi, yet I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior and Redeemer, and he will surely come again. These things I say in his Holy Name, even Jesus Christ, Amen
Love and Prayers, Elder Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment