Contact Info

Email: mlarson4@myldsmail.net

Mission Office Address:
Elder Matthew Robert Larson
Washington Seattle Mission
10675 NE 20th Street
Bellvue, Washington 98004-2860

Monday, February 27, 2017

Week 71

How do I even begin to tell all the things I've been through this last week. I've never experienced anything like this before. Right Now I am with the Zone Leaders Elder Van Wagoner(my old Companion) and Kohler. Last night at 6:30 I dropped Elder Smith off at the mission home, gave a last hug goodbye and now he is on a plane already heading home(New Jersey) I also left the car behind, because I am also Leaving CottageLake/HollywoodHill, they are bringing in a set of Sisters. I learned this news Sunday Morning an hour and half before church, so I had to hastily pack my things, at church we gave departing testimonies and everybody was sad to hear we were both going, especially the priests, we had a lot of good times with the Priests :) I'm sad I'm leaving, but I am used to transfers by this point... so far I know I'm going to Kirkland and I won't know who my companion is until tomorrow.... 

don't just Love the People, show them you Love them! that is the most important lesson I learned while serving here. Till next time...

With Love Elder Larson 
Our beautiful district!

No comments:

Post a Comment