Contact Info

Email: mlarson4@myldsmail.net

Mission Office Address:
Elder Matthew Robert Larson
Washington Seattle Mission
10675 NE 20th Street
Bellvue, Washington 98004-2860

Monday, December 5, 2016

Week 59

☺This Morning was a Great Morning, here is why

Yep, it snowed outside the basement, this white substance is beautiful, It was coming down as well, yeah a White Christmas!

Other big news, Lizzy from Edmonds got Baptized, so after asking the Zone Leader multiple times and even having to ask the Assistants, I got permission to go to it.
​Lizzy is only 13, but she is pretty tall, Elder VW and I helped teach her from the very beginning, so was great to see her and her family again, who are not too far behind from following Lizzy. It was also great to see the ward members again!
​Lyle and I reunited at last! Elder VW and Heuer are both taking care of good old Edmonds for me...


 Our last District Meeting was great and Sister Orr bore Beautiful Testimony, she is going home today in fact and lets just say this past week she went kind of went crazy, I pray that this wont happen to me, when my time comes...

Elder Francis and Smith have just been the best! Bothell Zone is known by the mission for being super boring, let me tell you, this Transfer has been anything, but boring! 
​My BoyZ! The Bothell Mafia or the Bofia! Yeah we are the Punk group in the Zone that nobody talks to, but we prefer it that way! #MissionaryThugs

Had a Terrible Zone Training, all we did was RolePlay, come on use those Beautiful Brains God gave you and think of some thing better Zone Leaders, this is why Bothell is boring, because it all stems from the Leaders...
Had a Great week overall, not doing too well on finding people teach, our teaching pool is still Zero, but the Members are amazing, I love them so much!

Oh by the Way, Elder Jenson is being 6week shafted to Bellevue ðŸ˜– I will not be killing him off... Elder Francis is also being Transferred to Seattle North (God help this poor soul) he is going to Love it there, with all the things you can do and the People you meet(Drug Dealers and Homeless People)!  As for me... I am staying, but there is a catch, they are combining Cottage Lake and Hollywood Hill areas, So I'll be covering two wards now with my new companion, I already know who it is, eh emm Elder Cardon!
Yeah thats him, sitting right by me as I type, it's a good thing we already get along well with each other! Though I am sad, because we won't be living with the Copelands ðŸ˜– They are an Awesome family, I have really enjoyed living with them!

Tell you more about how things are going next week, till next time I bid you Adieu 

Love, Elder Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment