Contact Info

Email: mlarson4@myldsmail.net

Mission Office Address:
Elder Matthew Robert Larson
Washington Seattle Mission
10675 NE 20th Street
Bellvue, Washington 98004-2860

Monday, October 31, 2016

Week 54

Last Sunday Night, I got the call saying "Elder Larson you are being Transferred into the Bothell Zone", 😓 What is Bothell? it was the Zone I never thought I would go to.

I spent P-day saying my good-byes to everybody, I will miss Edmonds and all the miracles that happened there. I packed my bags ate dinner with the Jaramillo's my favorite Argentine Family!! 

Tuesday went to the Mission Office and got assigned to CottageLake ward as a companion with Elder Heuer (pronounced Hoyer, rhymes with Foyer) CottageLake has some really cool Perks to start out with:

*We have a car with a 1000 miles (Vroom Vroom)

*The ward is super Generous (they provide lots of meals)

*we live in the Basement of a member home (we have lots of space)

*Best of all Elder Francias my MTC companion is in my District!!!!!!!

Spent the past week getting the know the members better, we don't have any solid Investigators, but we have faith that great things are going to happen here in CottageLake, Cause It's always Raining Miracles!

Love and Prayers, Elder Larson
My Companion Elder Heuer

Matthew's Backyard



This is just part of where Matt lives

No comments:

Post a Comment