Contact Info

Email: mlarson4@myldsmail.net

Mission Office Address:
Elder Matthew Robert Larson
Washington Seattle Mission
10675 NE 20th Street
Bellvue, Washington 98004-2860

Monday, May 30, 2016

Week 42

Hey happy Memorial Day!

Um... I don't have much time to Email, but I am having lots of fun here in Edmonds! Just know I am eating a lot of food...so much food.....members load us up so much on food....that we no longer have need to buy food!๐Ÿ˜… I guess that means the ward tolerates us!๐Ÿ˜€ We are teaching so many people that the days literally go by fast, so fast it annoys me!๐Ÿ˜ฆ We are always on the go! We did service at a Kitchen, Foodbank, and at an Ice Cream Social, making Ice cream!๐Ÿ˜ƒ I'm getting along well with the Youth, they are great! Church was awesome, Ana Luiza an Investigator showed up and had a swell time at church and loved, we already set up to meet her Tuesday!๐Ÿ˜‰ This week we have a lot of good stuff planned! anyway I Love you all!

With More Love, Elder Larson 

No comments:

Post a Comment