Contact Info

Email: mlarson4@myldsmail.net

Mission Office Address:
Elder Matthew Robert Larson
Washington Seattle Mission
10675 NE 20th Street
Bellvue, Washington 98004-2860

Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 34

Dear my precious loved ones,

P-day was Elder Woolf's and I last day, excuse my bad grammar. We balled hard one last time with the Tongan and Spanish Elders. Went to Round Table Pizza, Elder Hunt won me a Teddy Bear in a claw machine game, I was taken aback, but just about every Elder I know has a teddy bear or some sort of stuffed animal, why...I really don't know, but I accepted it and named it Stephan after the first name of my first Comp. Elder Hales! Had dinner with the Hunts, they served us a second Easter Dinner!

Tuesday: Said goodbye to my favorite Jr. Comp, got to say hi to Elder Farr and Hales. My new Comp. is Elder Barrick, he is short, tan, but has the body of Wolverine, he is a strong boy, curls a 100lbs every morning, I am only doing 40lbs. He is the District Leader and our District is comprised of the Highline Samoan Elders and the Seahurst Hermanas. We are getting along just dandy! Also had dinner with the Eyre's, they cooked hamburgers those are my favorite dinners!

Wednesday: we did a lot of contacting on Alki Beach and it is starting to get really warm and sunny, I might have to start wearing Sunscreen! We put an Investigator, Elder Woolf and I found, on date.  Her name is Kiarra, but we are not sure how solid she is? Had dinner with the Prisberey's and they cooked us up a feast, Woo!

Thursday: Weekly Planned, Tracted lots and met some cool Peeps! Met Catherine walking a dog in the Park and she is solid, she has been looking for the truth and was truly prepared by the lord, we put her on date also, but she might not even live in our area, so hopefully we won't have to refer her, if you catch my drift;) 

Friday: Did service for Bevilaquas, cleaning up their yard, it looks brand spanking new now! Met up with Catherine again, because she had questions about the Book of Mormon, since she has been reading it, we taught her the first lesson and everything made sense to her! We are excited about her for sure! Met up with Jasmine, she said that her schedule changed so she can start going to church now, yeah yeah!

Sat/Sun: General Conference, Nuf said! (Mic Drop)

With the Pure Love of Christ, Elder Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment