Contact Info

Email: mlarson4@myldsmail.net

Mission Office Address:
Elder Matthew Robert Larson
Washington Seattle Mission
10675 NE 20th Street
Bellvue, Washington 98004-2860

Monday, October 12, 2015

Week 9

Dear Loved ones and other people,

This week has been full of bashers. They just keep coming and I try so hard not to put them in their place, but when you argue people only get more stubborn and the spirit leaves. Thankfully Elder Hales and I handled them very well by bearing our testimonies and getting out of there. Elder Hales and I ate all our food this week, we were so hungry, because it was raining a lot and our appointments were steep hills apart. We have a new investigator named Stella, she is sixty and Jewish, she prayed about the things we talked about and believes Jesus is our Savior, That  the Book of Mormon is true, and Joseph Smith was called by God, but she is having trouble adjusting and taking that leap of Faith, because her daughter is in a Jewish school and she teaches at a Jewish school. We have high hopes for her. Our constant Investigator Vikki wants to be Baptized Thanksgiving weekend, so her whole family can be there, only problem is I might get transferred:(, but who am I to complain at least she is getting Baptized and is making the right decisions in life. We taught lessons to so many potentials, but only a few gave return appointments, our goal is to get them to church, so they can fell the wonderful peace that lies there. On Sunday I gave a talk on the Prodigal son parable in Luke 15, I shared my experiences and bore my testimony that we are all not perfect, trying to find the right path and that right path is the one Jesus Christ laid for us. Everybody in the ward said my talk was wonderful, but I didn't really think so. I am excited for new week to share the gospel and I pray that you all are doing fine

With my Heartfelt Love, Elder M. Robert Larson


No comments:

Post a Comment