Contact Info

Email: mlarson4@myldsmail.net

Mission Office Address:
Elder Matthew Robert Larson
Washington Seattle Mission
10675 NE 20th Street
Bellvue, Washington 98004-2860

Monday, May 22, 2017

Week 83

It's that time again when the whole Mission enters into a blender to mix things up, this time though our Mission was scarcely moved around. Most Missionaries are staying in their areas. Our District, also known as the Kirkland District is staying at full power! Our District was left untouched, unscathed, and never to be messed with!

Elder Frei and I will be spending another 6 weeks together, that's what's up!

This past week has been a good week for service, with the sun out and shining. We helped a local park kill a bunch of Black Berry bushes. Helped spread mulch at juanita park by the beach.

I am so happy to be staying in Finn Hill, Elder Frei and I are going to get the work done up here in Finn Hill. We have so many great and nice members :)

This last week on Wednesday we went to Union Hill for a Baptism of a guy Elder Frei taught

Then on Saturday we went to Edmonds for Kurt Nickles Baptism, a guy I once taught. I was then able to talk to the wonderful members of the ward

I really can't think of more else to say, I am too happy with how last week went and how this next transfer is going to be like. I truly feel the Lords Love right now and I am so thankful for the Peace and Comfort it has given me

Thank you all who have supported me and Loved Me

                "Verily Verily I say unto thee, Love one another as I have Loved you, wherefore if ye have desire to serve God ye are called to the work, for the night cometh when no man can labor, and though the very gates of Hell be upon thee, insomuch will it have no power to defeat thee, for he whom is far greater than I, hath given thee power over the whole world, and I pray continually for the welfare of the saints, and that his Holy Spirit may be upon my Loved ones, even so in his name amen" (Larson 1:1)

Love and Prayers, Elder Larson

Our Amazing District

Can't forget we had the Redmond Zone Awards

Bye bye  VW, rest in peace.

Kurt Nicole and I.


No comments:

Post a Comment