Contact Info

Email: mlarson4@myldsmail.net

Mission Office Address:
Elder Matthew Robert Larson
Washington Seattle Mission
10675 NE 20th Street
Bellvue, Washington 98004-2860

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Week 81

I know you all had to wait longer to receive this email, for this purpose I do share an amazing statement that has taught me so much "Patience is a Virtue!" When you wait on the Lord's timing, you get increased blessings. When you wait on my timing, I at least try to write a better email.
 
Today we went to the Temple! oh yes it was grande indeed, to see friends from all around the Mission, somehow one of the Elders got separated from his companion, but was found in the basement of the Temple by the mission Presidency, I don't know how these things happen, but we are all still human, even in the Temple and we get misdirected and lose our companion...

Last Night we attended the Ensign Symphony and I Loved it  It was focused on Mothers. I LOVE YOU MOM! We went with our new Investigator, who is 20 and Autistic, he is really good at Impressions. 

We found out that one of the sisters in our District went home, so we will be getting a new sister or two, I don't know who yet.

Because it has been sunny, we have been able to do a lot of service. We demolished Black berry bushes at a park and we helped an older lady in the ward plant some plants. Biking has been very enjoyable too in the cool sun!

Our week was focused on following the Spirit more and I have been able to learn a lot and the Gospel has opened my eyes of understanding!

Hope all is well with everybody else, you all have a good one

Love and Prayers, Elder Larson

Sorry no Pictures this week, I forgot my camera cord

No comments:

Post a Comment