Contact Info

Email: mlarson4@myldsmail.net

Mission Office Address:
Elder Matthew Robert Larson
Washington Seattle Mission
10675 NE 20th Street
Bellvue, Washington 98004-2860

Monday, January 9, 2017

Week 64

Well this was an interesting week to start out the new year,

First off we had Zone Sports Day, Played some Chair Soccor and Volleyball, I have become better at the game of Volley the Ball, I no longer stand there like an idiot who doesn't know what he is doing, now I'm all over the court going crazy with some mad moves(Not as in i'm Angry, but I get really into it)... Sports is always Fun, as long as it has something to do with a ball, if not then is it really a Sport? JK JK Had dinner with Randy Searles, the ultimate Bachelor, teaching us his ways and what not. He cooked us up a nice Salmon dinner, Fish is good, but when you eat Salmon, your in a whole other game field, It's super Delicious!

Classic District Meeting, our topic of discussion was on teaching others how to feast upon the Scriptures, Pray to their Heavenly Father, Sabbath day routine, and being aware of Adversity... All very key things anybody should know how to do if they want to increase their Testimony or gain a Testimony...

Went on Mini exchange with both Elder Muller and Bermudes, since they had a disagreement, I listened to both sides of the story, then we all got together and they made up, it was a beautiful thing to be a part of, even though at first I thought their was no way we could help, but being there and listening to them made all the difference, now they are working hard and even found a new On Date!

Zone Conference - Topic of Discussion - Repentance, I subject I have learned all to well, one could say I have mastered it, because I do it everyday... My favorite part of Zone Conference was lunch, because I had the opportunity to be with all my friends on the west side of the Mission  

Went on a Full Exchange with Elder Bermudes, if I haven't already stated, this Elder is from Micronesia, English is his third Language, and has only been out in the field for 5 weeks. Needless to say we had lots of fun. The Coopers in our ward got us Dominoes for dinner, so we ate at the Church then played basketball for the remainder of the hour, Elder Bermudes is gifted at Basketball, he has moves I've never even seen before. For his language study we went to a Convenience store and we went around the whole store and I explained everything to him and answered his questions, then we bought a very spicy bag of Doritos and set our mouths a flame. I loved every second of the Exchange, we went to a Zone Blitz in Woodinville and while tracting with him we found four solid Potentials, we worked extremely well together!

Another Lovely Sabbath covering two wards, talked a lot about Family and it's importance. Had dinner with the Wilson-Tarbet Family, really good Chicken stew. What I like about them most, is that they participate a lot in our spiritual lesson, I feel its better that way, because I don't like it when it's just me and my companion talking, the Spirit is more abundant when everybody participates!

Upcoming are Transfers, I really hope Elder Smith and I stay together, I don't want a fifth companion in the same area, the ward will never let it down ðŸ˜“

Love and Prayers, Elder Larson 

No comments:

Post a Comment