Contact Info

Email: mlarson4@myldsmail.net

Mission Office Address:
Elder Matthew Robert Larson
Washington Seattle Mission
10675 NE 20th Street
Bellvue, Washington 98004-2860

Monday, June 13, 2016

Week 34

Here is the breakdown of my week

"Explosion"💣

That's at least what it felt like! 

Some amazing members bought me a bike and fixed Elder Sorensen's too, so now we bike around and the buses allow bikes on it, so we are Bus/bike missionaries! I baked a bunch of cookies this week and they are killer, this recipe a member gave us is the bomb! so we have been giving cookies to our members and investigators. 🍪 We gave some to this family, only the mom is a member, her husband just sprained his ankle, so we brought cookies to cheer him up, but he wasn't home and the kids were like " he'd be lucky to get even one", oh dear🙄  Went to mutual with the youth at the Edmonds Park, we had just had dinner with the Josephats eating Ribs, so we were in a real good mood! Daniel an investigator we are working with, came and he just had so much fun with the other kids! We spent a lot of time with the Relf family, they kept inviting us over and since they had investigators with them it was fine, but man they had us over for Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner in one day and each time was with a different investigator 😁 they sure are cool. There was a special mission conference, so we went to that and it was good, I learned a lot! If anything this week I feel like I have really learned more about myself and my testimony. Being with Elder Sorensen has been a lot of fun!

 I realized that the gospel is not telling us to change who we are, because that's you and you can't change it, but the Gospel helps us discover our best selves, so discover your best self and do it!

I'm not going to keep this secret! This past week I had a lot of Persecution and Adversity, but none of that affects me in the least bit, make fun of me all you want, what we have to share is how we find true happiness, if you don't want it, we will leave, but you will be missing out on the opportunity of a lifetime! I have a testimony of our message, it isn't about converting others to Mormonism rather it's helping them find everlasting joy and Happiness and I share that with you all in the name of Jesus Christ Amen

With Pure Love, Elder Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment