Contact Info

Email: mlarson4@myldsmail.net

Mission Office Address:
Elder Matthew Robert Larson
Washington Seattle Mission
10675 NE 20th Street
Bellvue, Washington 98004-2860

Monday, November 23, 2015

Week 15

Dear everyone,

This week Elder Farr and I got to know each other and we have many of the same interests. He is very humble, lovable, and spiritual. He is the Senior Companion, but because he knows nothing about the area, I had to lead and it was not as easy as Elder Hales made it look. I had to plan for what we were going to do all day and handle setting up appointments, then having to deal with appointments falling through and nobody wanting to talk with us. 
Friday we had Zone conference and I got motivated to work and try new techniques of getting people interested, but when we tried to apply what we learned in the field it just seemed that nobody wanted to listen. My motivation and enthusiasm was just about lost. Then church rolled on by and the talks were on being grateful. This theme really touched me seeing as my week went bad, but because of this topic I was able to look back at all the positives. Our investigator Griffin committed to keep the word of wisdom. Stella does want to be baptized, but her mom won't allow it yet, but she does have the desire to follow Jesus Christ. We met many mean people, but we also met some very nice people. This will be my first Thanksgiving without you, but I just want to let you all know that I am thankful for all the time that we spent together and for the memories that we have made. I love you all so much and remember to think about what your thankful for!

With so much love Elder Larson  

No comments:

Post a Comment