Contact Info

Email: mlarson4@myldsmail.net

Mission Office Address:
Elder Matthew Robert Larson
Washington Seattle Mission
10675 NE 20th Street
Bellvue, Washington 98004-2860

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Week 1



I'm having a fantastic time. The food tastes good. The lessons are good. The people are good. Everything is just good, you know. I loved the packages you sent me, sadly I can't send pics on this computer. My friends in my room all got packages, so we got a lot of food to eat. First day here I was wondering how I would survive this, but now I think I'm good. Now it’s just a bunch of classes. Thanks for all the love and support you give, I really cherish it. Love you mom so much.

With love, Elder Larson

My Companion is nice and everybody else is nice and the spirit is just so strong here you wouldn't believe, my faith has grown tremendously and I'm looking forward to Christmas even though its months away.
It’s been really fun, but put me in Seattle now, I'm tired of waiting.
I sent letters that you might receive throughout the week


No comments:

Post a Comment